Shop the new 2021 Chevy Blazer in Howell, MI
Blaze ahead in the new 2021 Chevrolet Blazer. Boasting an aggressive, bulldog-like wide stance and sleek, new, driver-focused interior, the redesigned Blazer is a masterclass in aggressive, yet refined design. A lineup designed to cater to every need, the Blazer comes available in a variety of trims including the economical LT, the sporty and well-equipped RS and the ultra-modern Premier. With safety and performance at the top of the list, the 2021 Blazer offers advanced safety features alongside three available engine options, enhancing your driving experience every step of the way. Whether you’re in Howell, MI or the surrounding areas, Champion Chevrolet of Howell is the Chevrolet dealer for you. Here at Champion Chevrolet of Howell, we have a large selection of new, pre-owned and certified pre-owned Chevrolet vehicles available, and that’s why we’re Howell’s favorite Chevrolet dealer.
What’s new for the 2021 Chevy Blazer?
Stand out from the crowd with the all-new aggressive look of the 2021 Chevrolet Blazer. New ultra-thin LED daytime running lights, high-intensity discharge (HID) headlights, and line-hugging LED taillights to come standard, catching eyes and turning heads while illuminating the roadways. A sporty, dual-exit exhaust comes standard on each trim line, with upgrades to the exhaust outlets and styling with the RS and Premier models. Offering further customization, the new Blazer comes with a variety of wheels available in different styles, such as the 21” gloss black aluminum wheels shown on the RS.
How is the Chevy Blazer powered?
Select from a powerful trio of engines, all available with the slick-shifting, 9-speed, automatic transmission:
- A 3.6L V6 engine, standard on RS and available on 2LT, 3LT and
Premier, generates 308 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque,
with an EPA-estimated 20 MPG city/27 highway. With available
trailering equipment, this engine can tow up to 4,500 lbs.
- A 2.0L Turbo, standard on 2LT, 3LT, and Premier, creates 227 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque, with an EPA-estimated 22 MPG city/29 highway.
- A 2.5L engine, standard on L and 1LT, offers 193 horsepower and 188 lb.-ft. of torque, with an EPA-estimated 21 MPG city/27 highway.
How is it on the road?
With on-the-fly Drive Mode Selection, tackle any road conditions with the Driver Mode Selector dial, switching between five available modes.
- Tour: The mode you’ll do most of your daily driving in, this mode sends all the power to the front wheels on all-wheel-drive models to improve fuel economy.
- Snow/Ice: Known as AWD mode on all-wheel-drive equipped vehicles, this mode offers better control and traction in the snow and ice.
- Sport: Making driver and road one by adjusting shift points for more power and increased road feel via increased steering effort, Sport mode is sure to deliver plenty of power and fun in the new Blazer.
- Off-Road: Put down more power and torque in loose gravel or dirt conditions, increasing performance and traction for an enhanced driving experience. Only available in AWD-equipped models.
- Tow/Haul: A mode specifically designed for towing by modifying shift points for more power and torque to assist in those tough hauls. Comes standard on 3.6L models with the optional towing package.
Inspired by Chevrolet’s rich racing heritage, the Blazer is also available in the sporty RS model. Featuring a standard 3.6L V6 engine paired with a twin-clutch transmission and all-wheel-drive powertrain, the RS is sure to deliver on every one of its 308-horsepower.
With all that power, safety is not forgotten. Each Blazer comes factory standard with front and rear disc brakes, large Duralife rotors, 4-channel anti-lock brakes, and the all-new Auto-Dry brakes feature. The auto-dry brakes feature activates each time the windshield wipers are turned on, bringing the brake pads closer to the rotors in order to wick away excess moisture, increasing stop times and braking performance.