The Form of Function
Advanced engineering and expressive styling make the all0new 2016 Malibu and Malibu Hybrid anything but ordinary.
Advanced Safety Technology
The all-new 2016 Malibu offers available advanced safety features to help prevent and protect you from a potential collision, and available state-of-the-art OnStar technology will respond in the event of one.
- Lane Keep Assist
- Available Lane Keep Assist warns you when you’re unintentionally drifting from your lane, and can gently help you steer the vehicle back into the lane.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses radar sensors to monitor traffic behind you and the rear vision camera to visually warn you when you’re backing out of your driveway or a parking space.
- Forward Collision Alert
- Available Forward Collision Alert helps keep you safe with two warnings, a Tailgating Alert to let you know if you’re following another vehicle too closely, and a Crash Imminent Alert to signal when you’re approaching a vehicle too quickly.
- Promoting Safe Driving
- Available Teen Driver technology encourages safe driving habits for new drivers in a number of ways, like muting audio when occupants aren’t wearing their safety belts and giving audible and visual warnings when the vehicle is traveling over predetermined speeds.
- Technology With You In Mind
- An intuitive and customizable available Chevrolet MyLink display provides easy access to information and entertainment.
- Stay Connected
- Be information and entertained on the go with the first midsize car to offer built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi.