2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited in Howell, MI
2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited
Get more of everything
The 2016 Cruze Limited offers more than you would expect to find in a compact car – starting with efficiency. Cruze Limited offers an impressive EPA-estimated 38 MPG highway, and Cruze Eco Limited offers up to 42 MPG highway. Inside Cruze Limited you’ll discover entertainment technology and a host of available smart safety features. So why accept ordinary when you can have a compact car that offers so much more?
A prominent grille, stylish front fascia and available LED daytime running lights come together to produce a bold and sporty presence on the road. And inside, Cruze continues to impress. Soft touch details, rich colors and available heated leather- appointed front seats give this ride the ultimate appeal.
But Cruze wasn’t just designed for good looks. You’ll also find plenty of room for cargo with an impressive 15.4 cubic feet of cargo space for larger items.
Efficiency for miles
The 1.4L turbocharged engine in Cruze Eco Limited offers an impressive 42 MPG highway. When equipped with the available 1.4L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with the available 6-speed automatic transmission, Cruze offers up to 38 MPG highway. No matter which model you choose, efficiency is built in.
Technology For Everyone
Chevrolet is the first and only car company to bring built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi to cars, trucks and crossovers.
Access to available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi means the days of chasing down a Wi-Fi connection are over. When your Cruze is running, you’ll have a more powerful connection than a smartphone, and it’s a fast and reliable connection.
- Available 7-inch diagonal customizable MyLink touch-screen
- Stream music, get directions, access your contacts and more
- Use voice, steering wheel controls or touch-screen for access to hands-free calling, texting and music
- Use Bluetooth® wireless technology for access to your music, contacts, hands-free calls and more
- Bluetooth connectivity for your phone standard on every model
- Available Siri Eyes Free lets you take charge with your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road
- Text, call, ask for directions, and send email all with the push of a button and voice command
The myChevroletx and OnStar RemoteLink® mobile apps let you remotely start your Cruze (if factory equipped), check diagnostics, unlock doors with a phone signal, contact roadside assistance and more. Available for download from the iTunes Store® and Google Play.™
This compact car offers a host of advanced safety features to help prevent, protect and respond in the event of a collision.
- Available rear vision camera
- Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Side Blind Zone Alert
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control
- 10 standard air bags
- 2015 Cruze received a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for safety from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Available OnStar Automatic Crash Response system
- OnStar Guidance® Plan standard for six months
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
*NOTE: * The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles’ destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated 28 MPG city/42 MPG highway with available ECOTEC 1.4L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed manual transmission with Eco overdrive gearset.
3. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
6. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
7. Go to gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
10. Available on select Apple, Android and BlackBerry devices. Services vary by phone, vehicle and conditions. Requires iPhone, Android or select Blackberry platform and active OnStar subscription which is standard for six months.
12. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
14. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
15. Not compatible with all devices.
16. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only in the 48 contiguous United States and Washington, D.C.
© 2016 Chumney & Associates