2016 Chevrolet Impala in Howell, MI
2016 Chevrolet Impala
The new 2016 Impala Restyled. Re-Energized. Ready to Go.
Indulge your Desires
Impala is the driving equivalent of walking tall with shoulders back. It arrives in a manner that tells everyone who sees you that you’re at the top of your game. It’s the full size car, no, the automobile, that is as well composed and tech savvy as its driver.
Outside, contours intersect at proportions that provide an athletic stance you can’t help but steal a glance at. Everything about this full size sedan just works, aesthetically and aerodynamically. Proud posture boldly complements its under the hood confidence.
Diligence In The Details
Inside, you’ll find the interior fits you like a driving glove, or a suit tailored to your exact measurements. Heated and ventilated seats are available, as well as chrome and available wood grain to accent the flow of the dashboard.
Impala is a sedan that offers clever storage space on top of room for five. Behind an available 8â€inch diagonal touch screen hides a lockable compartment, plus there’s hidden storage in the trunk and umbrella pockets up front.
With Bose® Active Noise Cancellation included exclusively with the standard Impala engine, triple sealed doors and acoustic laminated glass also help inhibit unwanted noise in the cabin.
The best technology is so intuitive that you may forget it’s even there at all. It grants you control with the tap of a button and the sound of your voice, letting you focus on, and enhance, the entire driving experience.
This array of connectivity is commanded through the available 8â€inch diagonal color touchâ€screen, featuring bold, simpleâ€toâ€navigate icons.
Impala offers ingenious technology to simplify your life, like support for Apple CarPlay, a smarter, way to use your iPhone with the available Chevrolet MyLink display
Link to the playlists on your smartphone, or engage the Pandora app to set the mood with your ideal driving music.
4G LTE Wi-Fi
Stay connected anywhere you drive. Impala offers available built in 4G LTE WiFi connectivity. The powerful signal gives you and your passengers the ability to seamlessly connect up to seven devices to the Internet.
Stay connected to your Impala even when you’re apart with the OnStar® Basic Plan, including OnStar® RemoteLink Key Fob Services, letting you use your smartphone to:
- Remotely start your car with the available factory‐installed remote starter system
- Remotely activate door locks, horns and lights
- Receive OnStar Advanced Diagnostics
Surrounded by safety
Underneath the sculpted body and the refined interior live available safety features and advanced technologies working in tandem to supply your drive with 360 degrees of driving confidence.
- Available Forward Collision Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Lane Departure Warning
- 10 standard air bags
- The 2015 Impala received an NHTSA 5‐Star Overall Vehicle Score for safety
- Rear view camera
- OnStar® Guidance Plan standard for six months
- OnStar® Automatic Crash Response System
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the Impala Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
Two powertrain options championing the perfect balance between aggressive performance and intelligent efficiency, ready to own the streets, highways and every road in between.
- 305 horsepower
- Direct Injection, Variable Valve Timing
- An EPA‐estimated 29 MPG highway
- Stop/Start technology
- An estimated 21 MPG city/30 highway
- Premium electric rack‐and‐pinion steering system for crisp handling
- An available variable‐effort feature allows extra power and a tight turning radius to help command slower city driving
We’re With You All The Way
As your comprehensive owner benefit program, Chevrolet Complete Care ensures our commitment to owner satisfaction for all 2016 Chevrolet vehicles.
- 2 Included maintenance visits
- 5 Years or 60,000 Miles of 24‐Hour Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation
- 5 Years of the standard OnStar Basic Plan on most Chevrolet models
- 6 Months of the OnStar Guidance Plan on most Chevrolet models
© 2016 Chumney & Associates