2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited in Howell, MI
2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited
The midsize with more
Malibu Limited is the fuel-efficient midsize sedan that makes a big statement. Offering an impressive EPA-estimated 34 MPG highway†, Malibu Limited takes you farther between fill-ups. Sleek design, a wealth of amenities and available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi for reliable Internet connectivity on the road, gives you the confidence to go wherever that road leads you. No wonder Malibu has been named “Most Dependable Midsize Car” and “Highest Ranked Midsize Car in Initial Quality” by J.D. Power in 2015.†
The 2016 Malibu is more than just a midsize car with good looks. Designed to perform, aero-optimized rounded corners, headlamps and side mirrors allow the car to effortlessly slice through the air. Aerodynamic details guide airflow seamlessly around the vehicle body to help increase fuel efficiency†. The elegant presence of Malibu moves you forward, while allowing the world to flow easily around you.
Here’s to the strong, silent type. The 2016 Malibu Limited embodies just that in its smooth performance and handling. Four-wheel antilock disc brakes help ensure reliable stopping performance, while the tuned suspension provides responsive handling. Paired with a quiet cabin, for a premium ride.
34 MPG Highway
With the 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, Malibu Limited offers an EPA-estimated 34 MPG highway. Advanced fuel-saving technologies include Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing to provide the full output capability for the engine.
With the latest available mobile technology including advanced navigation and entertainment features, Malibu keeps you connected to the important things in your life no matter how far the road takes you. The only thing you have to think about is where you want to go next.
4G LTE Wi-Fi
Available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi† turns your Malibu into the ultimate mobile hotspot for up to seven devices. So you and your passengers can seamlessly connect smartphones.
Safety is always in style
Malibu proves that the beauty of purposeful design is more than skin-deep. Ultra-high-strength steel is used throughout for a structure designed to be exceptionally strong and rigid.
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control
- Available Side Blind Zone Alert†
- Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert†
- Malibu provides 10 air bags† including knee air bags for the driver and front passenger†.
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system
- Available OnStar®† Automatic Crash Response
- An OnStar Advisor can use GPS technology to pinpoint your location and request that emergency help be sent right away
* The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles’ destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Must show proof of current GM lease through Ally Financial Inc., GM Financial or U.S. Bank. Customer remains responsible for current lease payments. Example based on survey. Each dealer sets its own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2016 Malibu Limited LT with an MSRP of $24,660. 23 monthly payments total $4,567. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. GM Financial must approve lease. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 20,000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, excess wear and a disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not compatible with some other offers. Take delivery by 2/1/16. See dealer for details.
3. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
6. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
© 2016 Chumney & Associates