2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in Howell, MI
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
HIGH-STRENGTH STEEL FOR HIGH-STRENGTH DEPENDABILITY
A muscular front end, sculpted hood and signature LED lighting accents give Silverado a bold new look, while high-strength steel delivers rugged capability that you can depend on day in and day out.
A Step Above The Rest
Silverado High Country offers articulating running boards that automatically extend down and out from the cab. If you need to access the bed of the truck, just tap the end of the running board with your foot, and it will move toward the front of the cargo bed – a feature no other competitor offers.
Quiet and Comfortable Cabin
Triple-seal inlaid doors, an aerodynamic windshield and a tuned exhaust system reduce noise in the cabin, while dual-resilient foam seats offer long-lasting comfort.
A Step Above The Rest
Power on the Go
USB ports† and an available 110V plug-in give plenty of options for keeping your compatible devices charged up and ready to go, no matter where the day takes you.
The 5th generation of our legendary small block engines uses three proven fuel-saving technologies – Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Continuously Variable Valve Timing – to deliver impressive efficiency with performance you can rely on. For an optimal balance between power and acceleration, Silverado offers an 8-speed transmission.
Z71 OFF-ROAD PACKAGE
The legendary Z-71 Off-Road Package† provides real off-road capability from a tuned suspension featuring Rancho® shocks, skid plates and an automatic locking rear differential.
Whether you’re streaming music through Pandora† radio or using Bluetooth† to make hands-free calls, find directions, or access your playlists, the available Chevrolet MyLink† will help keep you connected and entertained on the road.
Silverado is the first full-size pickup to offer wireless charging†, so you can charge your compatible smartphone without a cord using the charging pad built into the center armrest.
SAFETY YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Silverado offers advanced safety features like Forward Collision Alert to help prevent a potential collision. In the event of an impact, a safety cage made of high-strength steel surrounds the occupants, while available OnStar Automatic Crash Response† can alert an OnStar Advisor to dispatch emergency assistance on your behalf.
OnStar Automatic Crash Response† standard for six months if equipped with the available OnStar Basic Plan†
* The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles’ destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Based on MSRP of $46,760. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 2/1/16. See participating dealer for details.
5. Silverado 1500 LTZ 2WD Double Cab Standard Box or Crew Cab Short Box with the available 6.2L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow. Class is half-ton full-size pickups.
6. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
7. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
8. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
13. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn for details.
17. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Ownerâ€™s Manual for more information.
18. Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
21. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
22. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-23491-866-635-2349 FREE. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.
23. EPA-estimated Silverado 2WD with 6-speed transmission.
24. Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Standard Box 4×4. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
25. Silverado 1500 2WD Double Cab Standard Box or Crew Cab Short Box with available 5.3L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
© 2016 Chumney & Associates