2016 Chevrolet Sonic in Howell, MI
2016 Chevrolet Sonic
Infectiously fun to drive
Sonic is a sporty, small car for those who want more than just a way to get around. It’s for people who love to have a little fun behind the wheel thanks to the available turbocharged engine that offers an EPA-estimated 40 MPG highway.† In fact, Sonic has quite a history when it comes to safety. The 2015 Sonic was named a 2015 Top Safety Pick in its Small Car segment by The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS). Plus it’s the first car in its class† to offer 10 standard air bags.†
Small car, big on fun
The bold, sporty design of Sonic Hatchback demands attention everywhere it goes. People react strongly to the exposed headlamps, dual-port grille and motorcycle-inspired taillamps of Sonic. And get ready for a driving experience unlike any other because Sonic Hatchback cars offer the available power you’ve always wanted. Any way you look at it, this is the total package.
Smart And Spacious
Sonic hatchback offers seating for five with 19 cubic feet of cargo space – 47.7 cubic feet with rear seats down.† You’ll get plenty of room in the Sonic sedan which offers 14.9 cubic feet of trunk space,† more than Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla. Both models offer a 60/40 split-folding rear seat allowing you to find a configuration that’s just right, whether it
Hold on tight
The dual-cockpit interior and motorcycle-inspired instrument cluster with Graphite Silver accents get your heart racing even before you turn the key. Enjoy the comfort of perforated leatherette seats in the LTZ or the leather-appointed seats with sueded microfiber inserts in the RS and Dusk. The Sonic RS and LTZ include heated seats for the driver and front passenger. The performance-inspired design elements Sonic Hatchback boasts on the exterior are exactly what you expect.
Go The Distance
Standard ECOTEC® 1.8L I-4 engine with 5-speed manual transmission delivers 138 horsepower and 125 lb.-ft. of torque in the base model. The available 1.4L turbocharged engine and 6-speed manual transmission offer an EPA-estimated 40 MPG highway† without sacrificing power or athleticism.
Sonic offers available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi† connectivity through OnStar®. The powerful signal gives you and your passengers the ability to connect up to seven devices to the Internet, giving you the freedom to roam while connected.
The OnStar Basic Plan† keeps you connected for five years.
- RemoteLink® Key Fob Services† to remotely start† and lock/unlock your car
- OnStar Advanced Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notification to help make service scheduling easier
- Available Forward Collision Alert issues a warning sound to alert you of a possible collision
- Available Lane Departure Warning will alert you when you drift lanes without signaling
- Available rear vision camera helps you back up more safely
- Sonic is the first car in its class† with 10 standard air bags†
- Sensors throughout the vehicle determine how many air bags deploy
- The cabin is reinforced with high-strength steel throughout
- Built-in sensors automatically contact an OnStar Advisor† to see if you need help
- he advisor uses GPS technology to pinpoint your location and request emergency help
- It’s part of the OnStar Guidance Plan†
* The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles’ destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1 Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Sonic does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player.
2 Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
3 BringGo app must be purchased separately from a third party. Requires compatible smartphone. Data plan rates apply. See dealer or call 1-855-4-SUPPORT (1-855-4-787-7678) for more information.
© 2016 Chumney & Associates