2016 Chevrolet Traverse in Howell, MI
Everything But Compromise.
Beautiful, inside and out
2016 Traverse is a midsize SUV that offers exceptional amenities and style. A bold exterior style wraps around a refined interior that offers seating for up to eight, and best-in-class maximum cargo space. With technology and safety features that include an available industry-first Front-Center Air Bagâ€ , available Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning, it’s no wonder that the 2015 Traverse made the list of the Best Family Cars of 2015 by Parents magazine and Edmunds.com.
Room for everything
Including all the extras you need. Like supple touch surfaces, and ingenious Smart SlideÂ® second-row seating which allows easy access to the third row. LTZ amenities include heated/cooled seats, tri-zone climate control and sliding armrest with storage.
SUV class-leading cargo space
With 116.3 cubic feet of maximum cargo space† and 24.4 cubic feet behind the third row†, Traverse is a best-in-class crossover SUV. With a simple push of a button, the available power-remote liftgate makes loading and unloading a breeze.
Performance for the Long Haul
When properly equipped, Traverse is rated for 5,200-lb. trailering†, something its robust 3.6-liter V6 (281 or 288 horsepower, 266 or 270 lb.-ft. of torque) manages easily, and still has plenty of passing power.
We’re With You All The Way
As your comprehensive owner benefit program, Chevrolet Complete Care ensures our commitment to owner satisfaction for all 2016 Chevrolet vehicles.
- 2 Included maintenance visits†
- 5 Years or 60,000 Miles† of 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation
- 5 Years of the standard OnStar Basic Plan† on most Chevrolet models
- 6 Months of the OnStar Guidance Plan† on most Chevrolet models
Tech at your fingertips
Traverse offers the technology you need to stay connected. With one standard USB port† in the front center console and two in the rear, there are plenty of places to charge your devices. There’s also an available rear-seat entertainment system.
Connect with available Bluetooth® wireless technology† or one of the 3 USB ports† to sync your smartphone or other compatible device. Stream Pandora® Internet Radio†, or take advantage of SiriusXM Satellite Radio†. And you can access your favorite music and media using touch controls or voice commands.
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control
- Available Side Blind Zone Alert† and Rear Cross Traffic Alert†
- Available Forward Collision Alert
- Traverse has been constructed with high-strength materials to help minimize damage
- The LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system
- Six standard air bags, including side-impact air bags†
- OnStar®† with Automatic Crash Response
- An OnStar Advisor can use GPS technology to pinpoint your location and request that emergency help is sent right away
* The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles’ destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Excludes 2016 Traverse L models. Monthly payment is $16.67 for every $1,000 you finance. Example down payment: 5.9%. Some customers will not qualify. Not compatible with special finance, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 2/1/16.
2. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
3. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
4. Standard on LS and 1LT. Available on 2LT. LTZ seats 7. Not available in Ebony/Saddle Up interior color.
17. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
18. Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
19. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Traverse does not include Gracenote functionality.
20. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the Traverse Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
© 2016 Chumney & Associates