2016 Chevrolet Trax in Howell, MI
Designed for the city
Trax has major curb appeal. Its right-sized physique provides the elevated visibility of a small crossover SUV with the parking ease of a compact car. Athletic design cues reflect its agile performance while the eye-catching wheel flares, swept-back headlamps, signature Chevrolet dual-port grille and bowtie badge round out the look. It takes street style to a whole new level.
Ready for anything
With a variety of seating configurations to fit passengers and cargo, Trax is the small SUV that’s big on versatility. 60/40 split-folding rear seats give you the flexibility to carry a bike, paddleboard, vintage dresser or whatever life brings. And a fold-flat front passenger seat allows you to carry items up to eight feet long.
A responsive and efficient 1.4L turbocharged ECOTEC® engine provides Trax with agile performance perfect for exploring urban landscapes. And when you need it, an available AWD system is there to provide extra traction and maneuverability.
- Provides extra traction in challenging driving conditions
- Automatically shifts into FWD to maximize efficiency when not needed
Tech that connects
Trax offers technologies designed to simplify your life. Make hands-free phone calls and stream your music with Chevrolet MyLink†, or send texts and check your calendar using Siri Eyes Free†. And wherever your adventures take you, you’ll always be connected with an available 4G LTE Wi-Fi† hotspot.
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control
- Available Rear Park Assist
- Standard rear vision camera
- 10 standard air bags†
- High-strength steel safety cage
- OnStar with Automatic Crash Response standard for six months†
- OnStar Advisor can send help if you don’t respond
* The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles’ destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
2. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Trax does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player.
6. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
9. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
© 2016 Chumney & Associates