2018 Chevy Equinox
2018 Chevrolet Equinox at Champion Chevrolet of Howell, MI
PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED
The all-new 2018 Chevy Equinox is one crossover that truly delivers. As a matter of fact, the all-new Equinox was designed with you specifically in mind. Everything that’s important to you has been taken into consideration: performance, safety, and the advanced technologies you insist on. It’s all here, making the all-new 2018 Chevy Equinox all that and a bag of chips.
With all the improvements and enhancements there are to be found in the 2018 Equinox, you’ll have to agree that calling it “all-new” is almost an understatement. The Equinox’s new exterior has been totally redesigned for 2018, giving it a more sleek and sculpted look. Particularly appealing are the Equinox’s new chrome-accented dual-port grille, halogen projector-beam headlamps, and signature LED daytime running lamps.
YOUR HOME ON THE ROAD
With Equinox, every drive is a chance to take a little time for yourself. The restyled interior is spacious enough to accommodate you, your passengers and just about anything you need to bring along. The dual-cockpit design features an integrated center stack, so everything is right at your fingertips. And inside Equinox, you’ll have all the room you need. The 60/40 split-folding rear seats fold flat to create a generous 63.5 cu. ft. of cargo space.
CONFIDENCE FOR EVERY MILE
Nothing feels better than peace of mind. That’s why Equinox offers ten advanced safety technologies to help detect and prevent potential hazards on the road.
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- When Equinox is traveling below 50 mph and the system senses that a front-end collision with a detected vehicle is imminent, this available feature automatically applies the brakes to potentially help reduce the severity of impact. It may even help avoid an accident altogether at very low speeds.
- Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- If you unintentionally drift from your lane, available Lane Keep Assist provides gentle steering wheel turns and alerts to help you get your vehicle back in place if you don’t take action.
- Forward Collision Alert
- Using camera technology, this advanced feature alerts you to slowing vehicles detected in your path. Drivers can set the following distance indicator to Far, Medium, Near or Off.
- Rear Vision Camera
- As you shift into reverse, the standard rear vision camera automatically displays a live image of the area behind your vehicle on the Chevrolet MyLink† touch-screen
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- This available technology utilizes radar sensors to monitor approaching traffic passing behind the vehicle and alerts you through the standard rear vision camera screen.
- Rear Park Assist
- Using ultrasonic sensors, available Rear Park Assist senses stationary objects, warns you if an object is too close, and uses guiding lines on the rear vision camera screen to help when backing up.
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- This available feature uses short-range radar sensors to warn you when other vehicles are in your blind zone areas.
- Lane Change Alert
- During a lane-change maneuver, this available advanced technology provides side mirror alerts to help you avoid a collision with a rapidly approaching vehicle.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
With this available feature, you have the option of directional seat-bottom vibrations instead of audible safety alerts.
TECHNOLOGY ALL AROUND
Equinox is packed with purposeful, intuitive technology including support for Apple CarPlay.TM† Link your compatible iPhone® to access your iMessages, Apple Music, select apps and more — all through the color touch-screen Chevrolet MyLink† display.