- Bumper-to-bumper coverage for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain coverage for the first 5 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Sheet metal corrosion coverage for the first 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Sheet metal rust-through coverage for the first 6 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first
Chevrolet’s warranty covers warrantable repairs of the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive systems, sheet metal, emission control systems, and tires. In addition, Chevrolet will cover the cost of towing to a repair facility if your vehicle cannot be driven due to the warrantable defect.
- 2-year/24,000 mile scheduled maintenance, including oil and filter changes, tire rotations, and 27-point vehicle inspections
- Courtesy transportation or transportation reimbursement if your vehicle is in the shop for warranty repairs
- Roadside assistance program, offering 24-hour service during the New Vehicle Limited Warranty Period for emergency towing, lockout service, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, and jump-starts
Vehicle-Specific Coverage Options
- Silver Protection Plan, which covers major systems and assemblies, in addition to other specified components, even when failures are due to normal wear and tear. Deductible-free benefits and rental reimbursement are also a part of this plan.
- Platinum Protection Plan, which covers nearly everything on your vehicle, except for the items on the platinum exclusion list, and offers many deductible-free benefits, including normal wear and tear repairs on many components
- Gap Coverage, which helps cover your insurance gap in the event of an accident for the amount of payable loss or the Maximum Benefit amount in your Certificate of Insurance
- Tire and wheel protection, with two different levels of coverage
- Pre-paid maintenance, which takes the guesswork out of your routine care plan