Champion Chevrolet of Howell Service Is Open & Our Team Is Here To Assist
Our Customers, Employees And Communities Are Our Top Priority
To ensure employee and customer safety our Service Department will slowly reopen. Lead department managers and our General Manager will provide ongoing employee orientation meetings to discuss new procedures and guidelines. As the effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to impact the way we live, interact and work, the entire team at Champion Chevrolet of Howell is here and firmly committed to helping and serving our customers, guests, employees and community.
This community, our employees and our customers are always our top priority and together we will work through this. Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe, and stay healthy.
The Team at Champion Chevrolet of Howell
Service related questions? Please text "SERVICE" to .
Below are a few procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of customers, guest and employees:
Helpful Service Information: Appointments, Shuttle Service and Other Helpful Info
- Appointments for service are scheduled so there are no more than two to three vehicles in the drive at one time. Customers that are hesitant to drop vehicle off in person can utilize our 24-Hour Service Dropbox (details below).
- Pick up and delivery options available when needed.
- Shuttle service available one customer at a time, shuttle drivers wear masks and follow CDC hygiene protocols.
- The furthest lane from advisor stations is open for vehicle write ups, customer stays in vehicle until ready for write up. If preferred customer could stay in vehicle during write up. Sanitized pens are provided to sign paperwork.
- After customer exits vehicle the vehicle is sanitized including the outside door handle, driver door panel, steering wheel, shifter, dash, seat, keys and key fobs.
- Disposable floor mat, steering wheel cover, and seat cover is installed.
- When vehicle service is completed the disposable floor mat, steering wheel cover, and seat cover is removed and the outside door handle, driver door panel, steering wheel, shifter, dash, seat, keys and key fobs are sanitized prior to returning vehicle back to customer.
Sanitation, Cleanliness & Employee Health
- Seating in waiting areas is spaced appropriately (6 feet apart) to adhere to social distancing recommendations, waiting in the dealership is discouraged.
- All our employees are following all CDC hygiene protocols. Employees disinfect their hands before and after each interaction with customers and guests.
- Waiting areas and bathrooms are disinfected on a regular basis, with anti-bacterial soap on all restrooms.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the showroom, customer waiting area, and service areas.
- Sneeze shields have been installed at service advisor stations, other service/sales desks and in other areas.
- Posted signs on all bathrooms, conference rooms and lunch rooms to communicate social distancing, limiting the number of people in rooms at one time.
- All employees upon entering the dealership are required to fill out a COVID-19 form including temperature.
- Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. We are also communicating continuously to our team members to make sure that any potential health concerns are addressed immediately.
- We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC, World Health Organization and local health departments, to ensure we adhere and stay up to date with recommendations regarding your safety.
24-Hour Service Dropbox
- We have a 24-hour dropbox for our Service and Body Shop customers that can be utilized any time of the day. Simply drop your keys and complete a quick form to get your vehicle serviced or repaired. Upon completion we will secure your vehicle outside without you needing to come inside the dealership.
Our team looks forward to continuing to serve our customers, guests and communities. When you visit, you’ll be met with a warm smile, appropriate greeting, and a sanitary environment. Thank you for your loyalty and understanding as we navigate through this unprecedented and challenging time together.