Police Vehicle Restoration
Champion Chevrolet sits on over 8 acres of land and is located at Exit 141 and Interstate 96 in Howell, Michigan. This sprawling Facility is over 40,000 square feet in size.
Champion has the latest State-of-the-Art equipment in the industry.
- Blow-Thermo Downdraft Spray Booth
- Two Blow-Thermo Prep Decks
- Chief “Classic” frame Measuring System
- Hunter Computerized 4 Wheel Alignment Machine
- Complete set of G.M. Specialized Tools
- E.V.A. Vibration Tool
- Direct Line with G.M. Technical Assistance through modem
- High Tech Car Wash
- Environmentally Safe 134A Freon Recovery System
- Environmentally Safe Coolant Recycled System
- G.M. Parts Locator System
Champion Chevrolet has earned Chevrolet’s highest Training Award, which ranks Champion in the top 10% in the country.
- G.M. Management College
- All Technician’s are Certified
- All Technician’s Michigan Master Certified
- Customer Satisfaction Training
- Various Customer Satisfaction Training Monthly
- BASF Paint Training (Paint Shop)
- I-Car Certified Gold Class (Body Shop)
- Service Advisor Training (all area’s)
- Emmett Twp. Police Dept.
- South Lyon Fence
- Michigan State Police
- Department of Natural Resources
- Livingston County Sheriff
- Genesee Co. Sheriff Dept.
- Berrien Co. Sheriff Dept.
- M.D.O.T. Cruisers
- Pinckney Police Department
- Thomas Twp. Police Dept.
- Antrim Co. Police Dept.
Thank you for choosing CHAMPION CHEVROLET, INC. for restoration of your vehicles, we hope the information enclosed can be of use to your department now or in the near future.
Our Refurbishing Services Include:
- Refurbish Your Patrol or Fleet Vehicle(s) to “LIKE NEW” Condition
- Pick Up & Delivery of Vehicles
- Road Test 10 Miles Before Inspection
- Check Frame for Bends, Damage or Cracks
- Complete 110 Point Inspection
- Complete Detail Estimate Faxed to you Within 24 Hours of Vehicle Arrival
- Scrape Entire Frame & Underbody to Rustproof
- We Use Only ASE Master, State Certified Technicians
- We Use Only OEM Parts
- Road Test for 50 Miles to Validate Repairs
- Detail Entire Vehicle Inside and Out
- Apply Refurbished Stickers to Engine Compartment & Drivers Door
- Engines & Transmissions warranty 3 years, 50,000 miles on G.M. and 2 years, 24,000 miles on Ford 1995 and Later, Parts and Labor
- All other Parts installed G.M. or FORD is covered for 12 month’s, 12,000 miles, Parts and Labor, which ever comes first
- All This & More in Two Weeks or Less for about Half the Cost of New
- Refurbished Over 6,000 Vehicles Nationwide
- All Parts are Factory New, With Factory Warranty Nationwide
- This has been a WIN-WIN Program for all Agencies
Other Services Include:
- New Vehicle Sales & Leasing, This Includes G.M. & FORD Products
- Extended Warranties on Qualified Vehicles
- Emergency Equipment Sales, Service and Installation
- Transportation to and from Destination
2 EASY STEPS:
- (1) DIAL 1-800-6930
- (2) WE DO THE REST