Join Our Team, Hiring Body Shop Techs!
Apply Today to Begin Your Career With Michigan’s Premier Dealership Group!
Questions? Contact Mark Louria, General Manager [email protected]
Champion Auto Group is Growing With 7 Locations Throughout Michigan!
Howell, MI | Royal Oak, MI | Fowlerville, MI | Brighton, MI | Ypsilanti, MI | Lansing, MI | Brighton, MI
Job Duties: A Body Shop Technician is largely responsible for repairing damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards as well as the following essential duties:
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards
- Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work
- Notifies management of any additional repairs needed
- Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause change in the promised time
- Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicle
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know etc
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Other tasks as assigned